Due to the success of its current activities, "ASPORT", a Luxembourg company specialising in sportswear and goods, decided to open an additional branch in Luxembourg. The owners were highly satisfied with their existing Lindab buildings in Ingeldorf and Wickrange (Luxembourg) and, therefore, decided upon a Lindab multi-story building for the new facility.
The architect planned the building of 6,300m² to utilise to the greatest extent the freedom of internal layouts and displays made possible by the Inodek system. The internal architecture also used the building elements themselves as features: the undersides of the steel frames are deliberately visible as is the sprinkler system providing fire protection.
This concept of architecture combines the aesthetics of the steel with functional and clear space. It is also a pragmatic arrangement that saves cost by eliminating a lot of expensive finishing.
- Floor type: Inodek –Edge Inodek
- Slab: Prefabricated hollow core slabs th= 26 cm + 8 cm screed
- Roof: DSR (CF-AZA/PS-AZA) + insulation Astrotherm 200mm U-value= 0.20 W/m2*K
- Façade: Sinutec steel panels - RAL9006 - insulation 120mm + Isoblock - U-value= 0.40 W/m2*K - Polar sandwich panels 60mm -RAL9006
- Stabilization: Steel / concrete
- Weight: 211 tons primary steel Façade + roof:100 tons secondary + panels