Rectangular fire dampers CU-LT-1s are installed wall mounted in ventilation ducts passing through a construction element in order to stop the propagation of fire. They excist of a modular operating mechanism positioned completely outside the wall.
The rectangular fire damper CU-LT-1s has a fire resistance up to 120 minutes. The casing is made of galvanised steel.
This fire damper is especially designed for smaller dimensions from 200x100 up to 800x600mm.
The fire damper can be equipped with a fusible link mechanism up to a motorized mechanism.
- Tested according to EN 1366-2 up to 500Pa
- Minimal pressure drop - very thin damper blade 25mm
- Air tightness according to EN 1751 minimum class B (class C on demand)
- Suitable for installing wall mounted on rigid wall/floor and flexible wall (metal stud gypsum plasterboard and
- Operating mechanism completely outside the wall
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- For interior applications