Lindab buildings are marketed through a network of authorized 400 Lindab Builders throughout nearly 40 countries: independent local and regional construction companies.
These companies offer complete turnkey services to the end customers and their architects or other professional advisors, including:
• Project conception and planning
• Building permits
• Civil works and foundations
• Building supply and erection
• Mechanical and electrical installations
• Fit-out and finishing
• After-sales service and maintenance
• Optional acquisition of land and financial arrangements
• Quality standards and certification
• Design type approvals for faster building permits
When planning a building investment to complete the job to a high standard, Lindab Builders work in close co-operation with a team of specialists in the areas of design, engineering, civil, heating and electrics. This provides flexibility and efficiency, together with access to extended knowledge and expertise.
Customers profit from an international industrial group in alliance with the ability of a local expert who offers a single source solution to all building requirements. Lindab Builders' professionalism guarantees a tailor-made building, respecting budgets and deadlines.Close to 400 Lindab Builders throughout nearly 40 countries are able to provide a local Lindab building solution – Europe-wide and beyond (click on “Where to buy”).