MBBV is a plenum box with integrated volume flow regulator used for VAV regulation of supply air diffusers. MBBV is equipped with a unique linear cone damper technology which makes it possible to regulate in the full operational area 0-100% up to 200 pa with low sound level.
The built-in VAV actuator is delivered pre-programmed with damper characteristic and in combination with a stable flow measurement over the damper, it makes the VAV regulation very accurate and reliable.
In Pascal system MBBV is controlled by a Regula Combi room controller where all room settings is to be done after installation. This means that no factory settings or specific room labeling is needed for MBBV.
MBBV must be used in combination with a suitable diffuser that can handle low airflows, in Pascal system this is LCP, LKP or LCC.
MBBV is as standard delivered with a special designed Regula Connect card, for easy and simple wiring.
- Plenum box with integrated volume flow regulator
- Accurate and reliable VAV regulation
- Large operational area 0-100%
- Up to 200 pa with low sound level
- No factory settings needed
- Settings to be done in Regula Combi after installation
- Used in combination with LCP/LKP/LCC diffuser
- Includes Regula Connect for easy wiring