MBB is a plenum box for supply and exhaust air, intended to achieve a stable airflow into diffusers, air flow measurement and balancing and also to attenuate sound from the duct system.
MBB includes a unique linear cone damper which gives the opportunity to use the full operational area (0-100%) and allows to balance with a high pressure drop over the box with low sound generation. Furthermore the construction of the damper gives a accurate and reliable measurement.
MBB has a readable K-value scale and can therefore be preadjusted before the final balancing.
MBB has small overall dimensions to ease up installation and handling.
- Can work with high pressure with low sound
- Accurate and reliable measurement of flow
- Large dynamic operational area (0-100%)
- Viable for future system changes
- Simplified installation and balancing
- Small dimensions