Rectangular fire dampers CU-LT are installed in ventilation ducts passing through a construction element in order to stop the propagation of fire. They consist of a modular operating mechanism positioned completely outside the wall.
The rectangular fire damper CU-LT has a fire resistance up to 120 minutes. The casing is made of galvanised steel.
This fire damper is especially designed for smaller dimensions from 200 x 100 to 800 x 600 mm.
The fire damper can be equipped with a fusible link mechanism up to a motorized mechanism.
- Tested according to EN 1366-2 up to 500 Pa
- Minimal pressure drop - very thin damper blade 25 mm
- Air tightness according to EN 1751 minimum class B (class C on demand)
- Suitable for mounting in rigid wall/floor and flexible wall (metal stud gypsum plasterboard)
- Operating mechanism completely outside the wall
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- For interior applications