Multivent MVDC-MS continuous mechanical extract ventilation is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multi-point extraction system for a wide range of commercial applications such as stalls in lavatories, fitting rooms and kiosk's. The units can be installed at any angle. Where the ambient air has a high humidity content condensate drains are provided.
Multivent MVDC-MS offers the option of 'Close Control' both in the residential and the commercial sectors. With a DC motor that can be set to ventilate any area up to 444m³
Multivent MVDC-MS meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations Document F 2006 (System 3) for wholehouse system ventilation.
The unit can be installed either horizontally or vertically and where the ambient air has a high humidity content condensate drains are provided.
In support of Multivent MVDC-MS, Vent-Axia offers:
Practical advice on product selection and installation
Guidance on solutions to meet legislation requirements
Project management and site deliveries
After sales support and maintenance information
The need to save energy costs
Rising fuel prices are placing an increasing burden on organisations as they seek to reduce consumption.
• Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
• Low Specific Fan Power (SFP) making it one of the most efficient products on the market
The need to meet legislation
Through the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 the UK is designed to deliver a 25% reduction in CO2 levels compared to the 2006 Building Regulations.
• Meets Building Regulations Part F (System 3)
• SAP Appendix Q listed up to kitchen + 6 wet rooms
• Meets carbon footprint reduction targets
• Lowest SFP figures of any demand control MEV system
The need for better health
Removal of pollutants, such as moisture, carbon dioxide and external fumes are all important factors in maintaining indoor air quality, helping to create a better living environment.
• The integral humidity sensor increases fan speed in proportion to relative humidity levels, saving energy and reducing noise. The sensor also reacts to small but rapid increases in humidity, even if the normal trigger threshold is not reached. This unique feature ensures adequate ventilation, even for the smallest wet-room.
• Night time relative humidity increment setback feature suppresses nuisance tripping as humidity gradually increase with falling temperature
• Acoustically lined - low noise levels only 18.1 dB(A) @3m
||dB(A) @ 3m|
||Duct Inlet 100mm Ø
||Duct Inlet 125mm Ø|
Supply and install a Multivent MVDC-MS Wholehouse Central Extract unit for wholehouse condensation control as manufactured by:
Vent-Axia Clean Air Systems
|Max ventilation rate
Motor: A brushless LoWatt Energy Saving DC motor should be used with ball race bearings, greased for life. It shall operate up to an ambient temperature of 40°C and have software fault detection.
Fan: The impeller should be a centrifugal backward curve type, dynamically balanced, mounted directly onto the motor.
Controls: Ducting spigots: Ducting spigots: The unit should have 4-N° 100/125mm Ø extract points and 1 x125mm Ø outlet to atmosphere. (Can be converted to flat ducting).
Filter: not required.
Condensation: Two 15mm condensate drain outlets on the side of the unit at both the top and the bottom for different mounting positions.
Construction: The unit should be moulded in ABS plastic.
Sound Levels: Refer to above table for maximum performance.
Mains electrical supply: 230VAC 50Hz.
Complies to the following approvals/directives: LVD, EMC, CE and SAP Appendix Q listing.