LCR2 is a clean room diffuser that can be equipped with a HEPA filter, for installation in walls. It is typically used in premises where there are stringent requirements concerning the amount of particles and germs in the air. The diffuser can be used both to supply and exhaust air. It is supplied with a front-mounted, partially perforated and easy-to-detach front plate that ensures good air distribution and moderate flow rates throughout the premises. The diffuser excels when used with the very simple and easy filter installation function.The pattern of airflow is illustrated on the following page.Filters are supplied by Camfil Farr with a PU seal.
- Airtight all-welded box in stainless steel
- Simple and easy filter installation
- Mounting brackets are supplied as accessories
- Hinged front plate on diffuser – easy to detach
- Low net weight
- The front plate can be supplied in stainless steel upon request.