LCR3 is a ceiling-mounted air exhaust diffuser, which can be used to advantage in clean rooms where you don’t want to equip exhaust diffusers with HEPA filters. In addition, the diffuser can be used to supply air in connection with a central duct-mounted HEPA filter. LCR3 ensures a sealed ceiling and diffuser solution for the pressure regulation of rooms.
If you want to use the diffuser alongside plenum box MBB, then the box should be supplied without sound-attenuating insulation, so that the risk of particles being transferred from the MBB box’s soundproofing to rooms is eliminated.
LCR3 is available in two sizes and with different duct connections. The diffuser can also be adapted for the most popular ceiling systems with reference to the order code. Visually, the diffuser looks like type LCR1. The diffuser is equipped with a fully perforated front plate, which is attached by wire springs, ensuring easy installation and removal of the base plate for cleaning purposes.
- Can be supplied adapted for ceilings with reference to the order code
- Visually identical to LCR1
- Airtight box with sealed design
- Mounting brackets supplied as standard
- Can be attached using a wire mounting (pendants) for standard ceiling systems
- The front plate can be opened downwards without having to demount it.