PCV is a circular PCA type diffuser with integrated motor for supply air of variable air volume (VAV). The integrated motorized damper ensures a constant throw so the Coanda effect always is maintained. The damper setting can be controlled by a room regulator, BMS or other 2-10 V control signal.
- Can vary the volume flow between 0-100 %
- Min. flow preset from factory *)
- Max. flow to be set in MBB box based on k-value
- Settings can be changed with ZTH-GEN or Belimo PC-tool
- VAV zone pressure must be controlled
- The diffuser must be installed together with a MBB-S type plenum box
- For exhaust PCA can be used
*) Min. setting and k-value are made from a pre-defined, available constant pressure in the air duct immediately before the diffuser. The diffuser is typically used at a constant pressure of 30-50 Pa.