PCV/LCV is a circular PCA/LCA type diffuser with integral motor intended for supply air of varying volume flow (VAV). The integral motorized damper ensures a constant throw so the Coanda effect always is maintained. The damper setting can be controlled by a room regulator, BMS or other 0-10 V control signal.
- Can vary the volume flow between 0-100 %
- Preset min. and max. volume flow *)
- Settings can be changed with Belimo PC-tool
- VAV zone pressure must be controlled (see pages 518-525)
- The diffuser should be installed together with an MBAV type plenum box
- For exhaust PCA / LCA should be used (see pages 69/93)
*) Settings are made from a pre-defined, accessible constant pressure in the air duct immediately before the diffuser. The diffuser is typically used at a constant pressure of 30-50 Pa.