VBA is a plenum box for supply and exhaust air intended to achieve a stable flow to a rectangular grille or other types of face plates. VBA is equipped with an adjustment damper and pressure measurement device. The plenum box can be connected from the side, the top or the back. The adjustment damper is operated from the front of the box by means of a graduated handle with integrated locking mechanism. VBA is equipped with a telescopic connection for easy installation. The same face plate and telescope are used as for WB boxes.
• Can be used for both supply air and exhaust air.
• The VBA box is supplied as standard for supply air.
• If you want VBA to be used as exhaust air, turn the measuring plate.
• Easily demountable faceplate for channel access.
• The same box is used for all front types of the Nordic version.
• Connection is with Lindab safe seal.