MBVVAV Pascal plenum box
MBV is a plenum box with integrated volume flow regulator used for VAV regulation of supply air diffusers LCP, LKP and LCC. MBV is equipped with a unique linear cone damper technology which makes it possible to regulate up to 200 pa with low sound level. Using MBV in the Pascal system, the MBV is controlled by a Regula Combi room controller. No factory settings or specific room labeling is needed.
- Accurate and reliable VAV regulation
- No factory settings needed
- Up to 200 Pa with low sound level
- Integrated volume flow regulator
- Used in combination with LCP/LKP/LCC
- Possible integrated Regula Combi on CT
Note that as soon as choosing either CN or CT card, the MBV will include 3x slotted cable ducts, a back plate and a standard protection cover, which will increase outer dimensions of the configured MBV.