Transmitter for measuring carbon dioxide concentration and temperature in air. Measuring range 0...2000 ppm and output signal 0...10 V DC, passive PT1000 output and 0...10 V DC for temperature.
- Combined CO2 and temperature transmitter
- Infrared technology (NDIR)
- CO2 concentration 0...2000 ppm measuring range
- Excellent long-term stability
- Easy installation and service-friendly housing
- Probe only 12 mm
- Automatic CO2 calibration
CTDT2 has a probe in the shape of a so-called venturi tube with two air channels. The CO2 sensor element is mounted in the cover part of the casing and the temperature sensor element is located inside the probe.
The air in the ventilation duct is transported to the CO2 sensor element through one half of the probe and then back to the duct through the other half. The temperature sensor is located inside the probe.